Quickbooks Training from a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor McKinney, TX
QuickBooks Training Classes • McKinney, TX
We offer hands-on training with laptops in a small group of 10 or less. If you have have QuickBooks loaded on your laptop and want to use in class, please indicate in text box. (promted during enrollment) We have 5 laptops available for training during the class if you don't have one for use.
- COST: Each 2 hour training class is $150 per person
- REFUND POLICY: Due to small class sizes there are no refunds once enrolled.
- CLASS LOCATION: 6951 Virginia Pkwy, 2nd Floor Training Room
McKinney, TX 75071
SE Corner of Virginia Pkwy and Stonebridge Dr (The Kastel Building at Adriatica)
Click here for map and directions
5 different courses to choose from!
Expand the '+' icons below for titles, course descriptions and enrollment dates
Your time is valuable and accounting software is not your specialty. That's why we provide training, oversight and ongoing support. Give us a call at 972.547.0800 or email email@example.com. We would love to help you be financially successful!
Peggy S. Breeding, CPA, PLLC
6951 Virginia Pkwy, Ste 303
The Kastel Building at Adriatica
McKinney, TX 75071
This QuickBooks course on preparing your own payroll includes:
- Set up payroll in QuickBooks
- Setting up direct deposit in QuickBooks
- Depositing Payroll Taxes
- Reporting W-2's and W-3's for taxes
This course about the basics of QuickBooks includes:
- Install QuickBooks
- Set up Company information
- Set up Customers
- Set up Vendors
- Create simple invoices
- Create and print checks
This QuickBooks course about on-line banking includes:
- Set up on-line banking
- Downloading bank account transactions into QuickBooks
- Reconciling bank statements with on-line banking
- Writing checks through on-line banking
This QuickBooks course on maximizing your tax deductions includes:
- Entering debit card, cash, and credit card transactions
- Reconciling bank statements
- Reimbursing yourself for business expenses you paid with personal funds
This QuickBooks course on financial reports includes:
- Which reports you need to look at each month and how to understand them
- How to memorize reports
- Reports you need for bank loans
- Some basic financial ratios and what they mean
Standard & Custom Setup
We offer the following services to help do-it-yourself business owners manage their day-to-day operations using QuickBooks accounting software. We help you get started with QuickBooks, empower you to manage your bookkeeping and control your cash flow, and provide technical support.
- Standard QuickBooks set-up
- Custom QuickBooks set-up
- Job Costing set-up in QuickBooks
- Technical supporrt for QuickBooks
QuickBooks is great for small business owners. It has simplified bookkeeping for you. However, no accounting package can be operated properly without sufficient understanding of it. It is a must for proper business management to complete the set up and installation properly. That's why we work with many of our clients to train them, assist them ongoing and provide immediate answers for trouble shooting.